The lesson has to be booked at least 2 hours before. If you aren’t on the list unfortunately you won’t be able to participate.
- Bring your own mat, a belt or scarf, and a block and a blanket.
- Cancel your registration if you or family members have any symptoms of the virus.
- Disinfect your hands at the entrance.
- Leave your shoes and jackets in the kitchen space at the entrance to the chapel.
- A spot for your mat will be offered in order of arrival. When you enter the chapel, please go to the mat furthest away from the entrance and keep one and a half metres distance at all times. This means on the stairs and hanging up your stuff too! I will not touch or hug anybody, just so you know.
- Once on your mat, remain in your space until the lesson has ended so that there is not too much “traffic” in the space.
- Unfortunately there will not be a social space offered for tea etc, though you are always free to bring your own for in the chapel gardens afterwards if the weather is nice!
- This lesson has an 8 hour cancellation policy.