Regular lessons have to be booked at least 2 hours in advance and have an 8 hour cancellation policy. If you aren’t on the list unfortunately you won’t be able to participate.
For workshops and events have different cancellation policies. They are mentioned at the bottom of the pages in the Workshops & Events
- Bring your own mat, a belt or scarf, and a block and a blanket.
- Cancel your registration if you or family members have any symptoms of the virus.
- Disinfect your hands at the entrance.
- Leave your shoes and jackets in the kitchen space at the entrance to the chapel.
- A spot for your mat will be offered in order of arrival. When you enter the chapel, please go to the mat furthest away from the entrance and keep one and a half metres distance at all times. This means on the stairs and hanging up your stuff too! I will not touch or hug anybody, just so you know.
- Once on your mat, remain in your space until the lesson has ended so that there is not too much “traffic” in the space.
- Unfortunately there will not be a social space offered for tea etc, though you are always free to bring your own for in the chapel gardens afterwards if the weather is nice!