Yoga in the chapel
I am teaching my hatha yoga lessons and workshops in this most beautiful of spaces, The Barth Kapel in the centre of The Hague; a place steeped in history and charm!
I love churches and chapels so much, especially this one!!
2512 ER Den Haag.
My lessons are offered in seasons:
||2nd of September until 18th of October
||25st of October until 20th of December
||13th of January until 20th of February
||25th of February until 3rd of May
||3rd of May until 20th of June
||21st of June until 30th of July
Important to know before coming to a group lesson!
- Bring your own mat, block, belt and blanket.
- Consult a doctor for advice, if you are unsure whether you can start a yoga class because of injury or illness. If you have any covid symptoms, do not participate.
- Be aware of your limitations and let me know if you have any injuries, or other reasons to receive adjusted teaching.
- I am not accountable for any loss or damage of your personal property on the premises. Please leave your valuables at home or bring them into the chapel space (not clothes!!)
- Telephones turned off, unless we have a prior agreement!
- No cups, glasses or food may be taken into the chapel. If you want to drink water then bring a closed water bottle.
- The door is locked before I start to teach, so it’s important to be on time.
- Cancel your registration if you or family members have any symptoms of the virus.
- Disinfect your hands at the entrance.
- Leave your shoes and jackets in the kitchen space at the entrance to the chapel.
- A spot for your mat will be offered in order of arrival. When you enter the chapel, please go to the space furthest away from the entrance and keep one and a half metres distance at all times. This means on the stairs and hanging up your stuff too! I will not touch or hug anybody, just so you know.
- Once on your mat, remain in your space until the lesson has ended so that there is not too much “traffic” in the space.
- Lessons have an 8 hour cancellation policy.
- Workshops and events have individual cancellation times which can be seen when booking.
- Feel free to send me a mail to email@example.com with any enquiries you may have.