Please allow me to introduce myself...
Yoga and music are my passions,
sharing is my joy!
For 34 years I have had the pleasure of teaching various forms of fitness, aerobics and yoga. The last 13 of them have been spent totally involved in the study and practice of yoga. I have been lucky to learn from both inspiring students and teachers alike (see relevant trainings), who have instilled in me a fascination for so many aspects of yoga including anatomy and physiology, tantric and Buddhist philosophy, chakra and mantra.
Working from the premise that yoga is not just about moving our bodies into shapes, my lessons will always include asana but I don't shy away from the other yogic “tools” of spontaneous movement, breath-work and mantra meditation. All of these can be easily incorporated into our daily routine for a healthier, more peaceful life.
my relevant yoga training is here
- A course in Pranayam with Ajãtã Stam, see: www.levens-school.nl;
- Ashtangayoga teachertraining-intensive with David Svenson, see: www.ashtanga.net;
- Hathayoga and prenatalyoga-education at Osmoseyoga The Hague;
- Course in chakras with Anodea Judith;
- Anusara immersion and teacher training with Jayendra Henley;
- Chakra vinyasa module teacher training with Shiva Rea;
- Workshops with: Shiva Rea, Baron Baptiste, Bryan Kest, Godfrey Devereux, Max Strom, John Berg, Dona Holeman, Krishna Das, Sean Johnson, Jenny Sauer-Klein, Jason Nemer, Gurmuhk Kaur Khalsa, Rusty Wells, Dave Stringer, Jayendra Henley, Susan Desmarais, Deborah Neubauer, Martin Kirk, Anodea Judith, Jayendra Henley, Jack Harrison, Doug Keller, Jim Bearnhardt, Desirée Rumbaugh, Marlies Cocheret & Sarah Powers;
- Perfect Pilates fysio physics at IJsselstein.