Terms & Prices
Thank you so much for reading and observing these terms and conditions
- Once a lesson or series of lessons has been purchased and activated, money will not be refunded or expiry date extended.
- Money will not be refunded for any lessons not used within the specified time.
- My lessons are offered in seasons:
2nd of September until 20th of September
21st of September until 25th of October
2nd of November until 20th of December
- Please check scheduled holidays on the timetable before you purchase a series of lessons. Expiry dates will not be extended because of my holidays!
Reserving and cancelling lessons
- If you want to take part in a lesson please pre-book through FitManager online booking system, as soon as you know you can come. It is possible to register at least 2 hours before, though I would really appreciate if you use this leniency in an exception, rather than making this your rule.
- Though you can purchase a single drop-in lesson, you may only participate if you have registered at least 2 hours beforehand.
- Booking a lesson means you are aware of, and agree with, the cancellation policy.
- Lessons can be cancelled free of charge up to 8 hours before the class starts
- Courses and workshops all have their own individual cancellation and booking times which will be sent to your FitManager profile (notifications) when you book.
- If cancelled too late, the lesson, course or enrolment will be charged in full.
Important to know before coming to a group lesson!
- Bring your own mat, block, belt and blanket.
- Consult a doctor for advice, if you are unsure whether you can start a yoga class because of injury or illness. If you have any covid symptoms, do not participate.
- Be aware of your limitations and let me know if you have any injuries, or other reasons to receive adjusted teaching.
- I am not accountable for any loss or damage of your personal property on the premises. Please leave your valuables at home or bring them into the chapel space (not clothes!!)
- Telephones turned off, unless we have a prior agreement!
- No cups, glasses or food may be taken into the chapel. If you want to drink water then bring a closed water bottle.
- The door is locked before I start to teach, so it’s important to be on time.
- Cancel your registration if you or family members have any symptoms of the virus.
- Disinfect your hands at the entrance.
- Leave your shoes and jackets in the kitchen space at the entrance to the chapel.
- A spot for your mat will be offered in order of arrival. When you enter the chapel, please go to the space furthest away from the entrance and keep one and a half metres distance at all times. This means on the stairs and hanging up your stuff too! I will not touch or hug anybody, just so you know.
- Once on your mat, remain in your space until the lesson has ended so that there is not too much “traffic” in the space.
- Lessons have an 8 hour cancellation policy.
- Workshops and events have individual cancellation times which can be seen when booking.
- Feel free to send me a mail to email@example.com with any enquiries you may have.